Particular snippets include:
- Less assesment of the cost - benefits of treatments (they attack "unaccountable bureaucrats in NICE" which begs the question, how exactly are they going to assess the benefits of treatments?)
- But it's OK, there is going to be less policical intervention in the NHS. Hmm... isn't that more "unaccountable bureaucrats"?
- They plan to create an independent board for the NHS. Independent as in "unaccountable bureaucrats", I assume.
- They are going to scrap politically motivated targets. Isn't that like saying they won't do what the public want? Quick results in A&E etc.???
- More privatisation and competition of course, how else will Tory share portfolios increase?